Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee - Our Promise
We guarantee you the lowest room rate for direct bookings. If you find a valid cheaper price*, you will receive the cheaper price and a 20% discount on top, directly from us. You are in the best of hands, no matter if you’re booking online or offline.
This also applies to prices that you discover on the day of your reservation with us; however, it must be shared with us before making your reservation. The discount applies to the room price (including breakfast) for the duration of your stay.
Here are a few more details about the offer:
- This discount does not apply to special arrangements, deals or offers such as 7=6 and similar.
- The price comparison must be the same room category, include the same services , number of guests, travel period and price category.
- The price must apply without restrictions; in other words, it can be viewed and booked by anyone.
Consequently, there are some limitations where our guarantee does not apply, including:
- If special memberships or affiliation is required for the price, or;
- If you need a login, credit card number or a code to view the price.
Your Host, and Managing Director of the Romantik Hotel Scheelehof
Always included in the price...
- Gourmet breakfast from the buffet with Prosecco
- Sauna & Wellness Area
- Relax in one of our three saunas and find stillness in the quiet of our relaxation room.
- Bathrobe & slippers for the duration of your stay
- A bottle of mineral water in your room upon arrival
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Our EV-Charging station for electrical vehicles is available for use.
Sustainability - Ecological, Economic, Social
Sustainability is a major concern for the Hotel Scheelehof. Wherever possible, we source products and services from the region, we make efforts to reduce energy use and are mindful about the resources we use. We take care of our employees and value their work and well-being. We invest in our city; we are involved in our community and always happy to support sports clubs or social projects.
If you want to hear more about our efforts towards sustainability, we would be happy to tell you a few examples of what we already do and what moves us...
Restaurant "Zum Scheele"
We pride ourselves on the seasonal and regional ingredients we use in our Restaurant “Zum Scheele. The fish is caught in either the Baltic Sea or in the Bodden, only a few kilometres away. Beef and game come from the island of Rügen and the cattle are even raised on our own farm "Gustrower Höfen". Our farm-raised Angus cattle grow up in small groups, have plenty of space and only get natural food without artificial additives. Our fruit and vegetables also come from farmers in Stralsund and the surrounding area...and these are just a few examples.
Additionally, we put great importance on investing in our own production processes when possible. For example, we process the whole animal directly in our kitchen. Out of conviction.
Kontor Scheele - Our in-House Roasterie
When creating our in-house coffee brand, we followed our convictions and paid particular attention to beans with organic quality, environmental friendliness and social sustainability. Aromatic and high-quality green coffees form the basis of our offerings. The roasting takes place in a drum roaster, a gentle and methodic process. Our master roasters roast each variety with original craft tradition.
This and That...
- Arriving by Train? We offer hotel guests a free shuttle service from and to the train station.
- For guests arriving with an electric car, we are happy to offer a EV-Charging Point directly at the hotel.
- Digital Guest Directory in the rooms provides relevant and up-to-date offerings and services. Here you will find all information not only about our hotel, but also about attractions in the city and region. Of course, the tablets can also be used for Internet access, as an additional television, newspaper and for accurate weather reporting.
- Room Control
The regulation of the radiators to control room temperature is a completely automated process, adjusting with you as you need it. Following best practices, we have settings for night and day in the bedrooms and bathrooms which can be changed anytime to adjust to your specific needs.
- Social and Local Commitment
The Scheelehof has been involved with and committed to community since the start.
We are proud to support the "Stralsunder Wildcats", the women’s volleyball club from the 2nd league.
Our 2018 project "Partnership Primary School" allows the Scheelehof to support one primary school from Stralund for one year, with mulitple activities: biscuit baking in our Hotel in the Advent season, support with school celebrations, an exciting and nourishing visit in our restaurant for the older kids, and greeting the First Graders as they begin their school adventure!
New Year's Eve Raffle. Every year we choose a project or social association who will recieve the complete proceeds from our raffle. Thanks to the generosity of our guests, we can provide a meaningful gift to those contributing to our community.
- Our Employees
We are a designated "Family-Friendly Company" in the city of Stralsund, where we are audited every two years.
Many of our employees are parents. It goes without saying, for example, that we continue to pay wages in the event of childhood illness.
On the subject of health, we offer further training with renowned speakers on nutrition and exercise. We cooperate with a fitness studio that offers discounts for all Scheelehof employees.
Investing in our employees is an important part of our growth to be more sustainable in all areas of the company.